Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Garden in Waiting

I thought I'd share some pics of my seedlings. I'm so proud of them!

Here's what I have:

broccoli (3)
sweet peppers (4)
eggplant (4)
Watermelon (4)
Cabbage (8)
Zuccini (4)
Onions (4)
Brandywine tomatoes (6)
Cherry tomatoes (6)
Pumpkins (4--did you see those monsters?)
Birdhouse gourds (2--more monsters!)

The orange pot has dill, chives, chamomile, and lemon balm.

I'm going out this afternoon when Ruby goes down for her nap to plant some peas, radishes, beets, spinach, and lettuce outside. It's finally warmed up enough for those, I think. I'll be ready with a tarp or something if it gets cold one more time.

Next week Kevin is going to help me build some cinder block raised beds for my warm weather veggies. I ordered some seeds and they should be here today (whoop!)



No comments: