Thursday, February 21, 2008

The one where I think I might faint

Nick, Ruby and I are on our way out of town. We're headed to Vegas until Tuesday morning. I have a HECTIC week planned. As soon as we get into town (about noon today), Nick is going to his dad's and Ruby is going to her grandparents. The people who are running the seminar that I'm going to on Friday and Saturday are putting me up in a hotel for Thursday and Friday nights.

Me? I'm shopping! It feels like Christmas. I'm so excited! See...all the exclamation points???!!! Anyway, I'm shopping. And shopping. I might see a movie tonight. A real movie! In a real theater! (fans herself and tries to get her breath)

Friday and Saturday mornings and afternoons, I'm in the seminar. The point of which is to work towards developing legislation to support autistic people. Very cool.

After three? Shopping! Saturday night I'm spending at my in-laws, where I will be busily working on my school work.

Sunday I'm spending with my best friend. We're going to the swap meet, and to my favorite Mexican restaurant. And I'm spending the night. She's going to help me with my art project for school...how fun does that sound?

I'm grocery shopping on Monday. There is nothing like living two hundred miles from anything, where the only grocery store is a tiny little place with a monopoly on the commodity, to make you appreciate your local Sunflower Market. Organic veggies...I think I might faint! We're spending Monday night with my dad in Logandale and then coming home on Tuesday.

Whew. Are you tired just reading our itinerary?

So, we're off. Talk to you Tuesday...or maybe Saturday.

No comments: