Thursday, March 6, 2008

*cough* STILL

Have you ever been so sick that you forgot what it felt like to not be sick?

Yeah. That's where I am.

And now my stinking ear is bugging me. It isn't hurting yet, but it's all stuffy and weird feeling. I'm hoping hard that it's just my sinuses messing around with it.

I was supposed to work tomorrow and I canceled the job. I'm too sick. No really. I am.

I did get a lot done today though. My Etsy shop is going to be on the main showcase (I had to pay $15...it isn't quite as cool as it sounds!) So I wanted to get as many goodies up as I could manage. I have close to 100 listings. I'll get some more up tomorrow.

I'm actually running low on things to list. I went into the local thrift today and ran into a boot bonanza though. That was so much fun. Two pairs of killer 1970s cowboy boots with high stacked heels, a really great pair of mukluks that would fit Adrienne but she doesn't appreciate them, and a pair of 80s ankle boots. Score!

I got some great lengths of vintage nylon fabric, too.

If only I didn't feel like something crawled into my head and died there.

No comments: