Sunday, March 2, 2008

The work is almost done on the other half of our duplex. They've put the door in, which is exciting because it makes it official that we really are going to have the whole place to ourselves. The door is between the two master bedrooms, which will be for us and for Ruby.

Adrienne is incredibly excited about her little apartment. She'll have the living room of the other side for her bedroom. She's planning color schemes and scheming how to free her aunt of some Paris posters that her grandma told her about.

The other bedroom and the kitchen will be my work space. Ah, to spread out. Ah, to not have my living room look like an exploded thrift store! (An exploded thrift store with only the cutest of the cute stuff though!) I took some pictures over there yesterday. The room that will be my office has this killer mural painted on the wall and I thought it would look good behind my dress form. I'm not sure how well it worked out. I mean, it does look killer. But there isn't enough light in the room to not use my flash, and I hate using my flash.


What do you think?

No comments: