Monday, March 24, 2008

I've decided to try an experiment. Free shipping out of my Etsy shop until the end of the month.

I'm leaving on my monthly shopping trip to Las Vegas on Wednesday morning, and I want to clear out some space by selling some things. Also, I want to drum up some excitement so that people will come see my new finds.

I also found a new source for cool stuff. I can barely contain myself! It has to be delivered to me by mail, but at least I can get a new-swag fix more than once a month now. Whoo!

How was everyone's Easter? Ours was a blast. The big kids hid eggs and stuff all over for Ruby, and once she figured it out she had a blast finding it. She was so cute with the first few things she found, all surprised and stuff. God, she's so much fun.

Okay...I'm off to take some pictures and get some things up in my shop. Come see :)

No comments: