Monday, March 3, 2008

*sneeze*

*cough, cough, ow!*

Man, I hate being sick. And poor Ruby. She's had a fever all day and has probably slept 18 of the last 20 hours. She just keeps looking at me and saying, "I don't feel good, Mommy." Awwww.

In other news...I've sold four things from my Etsy store (see the link to the left.) Two patterns and two pairs of shoes. I have a zillion watchers, which is good I guess. I mean, it is good. But I wonder how many are shoppers and how many are sellers who are just looking around? I do not want to have to do a marathon of sub jobs at the end of the pay period so I'm crossing my fingers that things will keep selling.

I don't have any feedback at Etsy yet, so I'm really grateful for the four sales so that I can start building that up.

My goal is to have sales of about $1500 a month. $500 to replace my stock and pay my fees and $1000 as profit. I know I can do it! I've been marketing on My Space and Indiepublic.

No comments: