Thursday, November 1, 2007

Spark People

I came within inches of spending $52 to sign-up Jillian Michaels' online weight-loss thingy tonight. Honestly, I was searching the house for the credit card.

And then I decided to Google for comments or whatever, to see if I could find someone who had used the service. And I kept running across this site. I spent a little time trying to figure it out and setting up a page. Turns out I love it AND it's totally free. One thing I especially love is that it has a journal/blog attached to it. I want to keep this blog from turning into a weight-loss (or lack thereof) whinefest. I have more important things to talk about, I think (I hope.) So I'm linking my Spark People page over to the left.

Yes, by the way. I am brave. My weight (scary as it is) is posted over there. My struggles and whining will be posted on the blog. Seems I don't learn or do anything much without writing it down. It's just the way I roll.

P.S. If you happen to click on my food log--I ate the Ben and Jerry's BEFORE I signed up. Also...notice that I did CRUNCHES today. Oh yeah.

P.P.S. Just for posterity...here is me at my highest weight. With my incredibly gorgeous brother and sister.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: