Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Hodge Podge

I was called to a sub job in a kindergarten room. Good Lord, I am exhausted. That was the hardest job I've ever done. I realized today that I most definitely do not want to work in early education as a career. One day at a time as a sub is one thing, but day after day? No way.

I'm leaning more and more toward social work. Which means about nothing, since tomorrow I could lean the other way. My problem isn't deciding which one, it's giving the other one up.

In other news, I'm watching Biggest Loser. Every week I watch this show and I get this burst of inspiration which goes exactly no where. I have no time to work out. It' s seriously cold here in the mornings and in the evenings. Hell, it's seriously cold here 24/7 this time of year. I can't waste the money or time on a gym membership (I'd have to drive 20 minutes each way to the nearest on. Think of the oil!!)

Oh, the excuses. They are abundant.

I decided today that, instead of thinking about weighing 150 pounds, instead of thinking about losing more than half my body weight, I'm just going to focus on not weighing 300 pounds. That's all. Just 17 pounds. I can do that.

So here are some goals for this week (starting tomorrow. I swear! No excuses.)

1. Take my vitamins.

2. Give those Alli pills I bought a few months ago another try.

3. Focus on moving more. Just getting up and moving around. I'm not going to let all my excuses for not exercising stop me from at least moving around some.

No comments: